Teachers will be able to learn the importance of planning on a daily basis to optimally use their time in the classroom and make SVS integration throughout the day. They will deep dive into various components of Daily Plan and understand the what, why and how of each component so that they can make deliberate choice depending on their classroom context which of the pieces they want to include in their respective classrooms. This will equip teachers with an everyday structure to achieve your classroom goals.
Through this course, teachers will be able to :
- Structure their day in advance and plan how to optimally use their time in a teaching day
- Make SVS integration throughout the day with the help pf various components of a daily plan
- Better invests students in the classroom by telling them how their day looks like in advance.
Thank you for embarking on this journey. For an effective learning experience, please switch off any notifications, use a notebook to write down your learning and questions as you take the course.
This course meets the following standards:
Teaching as Leadership(TAL):
- P-6 Design classroom procedures (for transitions, collecting and handing out papers, taking roll, etc.) that provide structure to students and maximize the amount and value of instructional time
- E-5 Implement and practice time- saving procedures (for transitions, dissemination and collection of supplies or homework, etc.) to maximize time spent on learning
a. CD.3.1a: Knowledge of different types of planning resources and the process for creating each.
b. WP.1.2a: Ability to plan time, prioritise and sequence activities and respond to dynamic situations.
c. CC.4.1a: Ability to use time in class productively, with techniques appropriate to the context of classroom setting.